- I just have a Virtual Assistant for a few hours a week, do I really need this?It doesn’t matter if your team member is a contractor doing 5 hours a week for you, or a full-time employee - hiring, onboarding and managing contractors is just as important as it is for employees. There is a common misconception that because they are a contractor/freelancer, that you can spend less time on this and it just isn’t true. There are some fundamental basics that need to be covered regardless of the contract type or number of hours they will work for you in a week.
- Who would these bundles NOT work for?These templates and resources are unlikely to work for you if:
- • You can’t find the time to implement them
- • You don’t have a team and aren’t planning on having one
- • You are looking to hire an agency rather than a core team member
- • You have embedded, pre-existing issues with team culture
- • You need more more done-with-you or done-for-you style support, rather than DIY
- What happens when I purchase the bundle?You will be sent an email immediately upon purchase with details of how to log into your portal and access your assets.
Check out the short, welcome video giving you a tour of the portal and then do ahead and download and customise the assets you need!
- Do I need to pay for the systems in order to use this bundle?The ClickUp and Airtable templates will work in the free versions of each tool, but will lose some capability as they leverage some features that are only available in the paid plans.
If opting for the Airtable and ActiveCampaign version of the application and hiring system, you will need paid plans for both ActiveCampaign and Zapier.
Using a different email marketing software instead of Active Campaign? We show you in the associated walkthrough video how to adapt the template to work with alternate email marketing providers (Zapier integration must be supported).
- How much time do I need to commit to get everything set-up?The templates and resources are designed for you to pull from when you need them.
To get the best possible outcome, we recommend sitting down and implementing each individual section (hiring, onboarding, management and offboarding) in one sitting. Each of the four sections is designed for you to be able to watch the training videos and implement in 1/1.5 hours, depending on the size of your existing team and how far you want to deviate from the suggested processes in the templates.
We suggest working through one section a week for 4 weeks.