Our services are all about saving you time and increasing revenue-generating opportunities by creating efficiencies through systemisation, automation & organisation, so you can level-up your business.
Have you got to a point in your entrepreneurship journey where you are working every hour of the day, the wheels are spinning frantically, but somehow you don’t feel like you are getting to where you need to be? When you first started your business you were filled with passion and ambition, but now you’re just overwhelmed and struggling to gain traction and focus.
Too much of your day is spent doing the million and one admin tasks that come with the territory of running a successful business and not enough time actually fulfilling your company’s core purpose. You have to-do lists notes scattered everywhere, find yourself repeating the same boring (yet essential) tasks and are constantly worried things are slipping through the net.
You’re starting to fear that going back to a corporate job may actually give you more freedom and flexibility in your life than working for yourself and are terrified that if you step away from your business for even a minute, it will all come crashing down without you.
It’s time to break that cycle and claim back your business…and your life.
As a small business owner, you are initially forced into a lot of different roles from marketing, tech, admin and bookkeeping, as well as the creation of the product or service that your business was built around in the first place.
However, at some point, continuing to try and stretch yourself across all these different roles just simply won’t work if you want to continue to grow and keep your sanity. The solution to this is a fairly simple one, you need to get the right systems, processes and team in place.
The good news is that it isn’t nearly as difficult or as scary as you may think. We bring organisation, structure and automation to your business that allows you to get out of micro-management mode, gain clarity on how to progress your business strategy and crucially, have that all-important downtime that allows you to refresh, recharge and ultimately, be better at what you do.
What Does Your Ideal Work Day Look Like? Just Imagine…
- Having a consolidated overview of everything going on in your business in real time and in one place.
- Being able to outsource the tasks you don’t have time to do, don’t have the skills for or, very simply, don’t want to do, to an expert that is invested in supporting you and your business.
- Not dreading the time suck associated with having to recruit and train a new team member because you have automated Standard Operating Procedures alongside recruitment and training processes to do 80% of the work for you.
- Not having to turn away new clients because you don’t have the time to onboard them.
- Being able to put your hands on every document associated with your business within 30 seconds (including receipts!).
- Having someone in your corner to support you and your business vision and bounce ideas off when you want a second opinion.
- Significantly reducing the amount of time manually repeating processes in favour of automation.
- Actually having some semblance of a personal life, knowing you can step away from your business without it all falling apart.
Lets move away from the chaos, work less hours, break through your income ceiling and finally build that business you’ve always dreamed of!
So What Does an Online Business Manager Actually Do?
An Online Business Manager (OBM) effectively acts as the equivalent to a COO for smaller businesses. There are four main buckets that we generally work within, with most clients requiring a blended approach across multiple areas. We can come in to achieve certain deliverables such as creating processes, SOPs, business policies and implementing systems before handing it back over to you to manage on an ongoing basis, or take it all off your hands completely.
I’m Rachael, an Online Business Manager helping you banish the chaos and streamline your business so you can move into that strategic leadership role you deserve! I help entrepreneurs, start-ups and small business owners manage, organise and automate the backend of their business so they can focus on executing the higher-level vision required to scale successfully and sustainably.
I spent 8 years working in corporate management in grocery retail logistics and supply chain, an incredibly fast-paced industry that demands effective and streamlined processes in order to protect margins and keep customers happy.
I loved it for a long time, but decided break free to pursue a more flexible lifestyle and specialise in what I love; organising, systemising and automating! I might be the only person you will ever meet that gets excited about creating Standard Operating Procedures and clearly defined workflows, but I know first hand the amazing possibilities for growth that open up when you streamline your business operations effectively.
I am based in Leicestershire in the UK with my husband and beautiful cockapoo puppy, Alfie, who keeps me company in my home office. I am obsessed with spreadsheets, fuelled by coffee and love nothing more than executing a good plan!
Online Business Manager 4
"When I started working with Rachael, I had spent 2-3 months trying to find someone I could work with and after 2 failed attempts, was ready to give up. Now I am able to work fewer hours each week and spend more time with my son, raise my prices and upgrade my services on so many levels thanks to Rachael’s support & feedback. My capacity also increased - I can now enroll 5 private clients and also launched a group coaching programme, all while working part-time hours. I can focus on my projects and feel peace of mind because I know that the back-end work is being managed. It makes me proud to work with Rachael - the services she provides are GREAT. Rachael has an incredible sense of organisation, attention to detail, respect for my style and standards and always delivers her work with care."
Online Business Manager Testimonial 1
Online Business Manager Testimonial 3
Online Business Manager Testimonial 2
Want to know more? Schedule a free, no-obligation consultation call to see how we can help level-up your business!
This Is For You If…
The fantastic people we work with are generally running five, six and even seven-figure businesses that operate predominantly or exclusively online, or they are looking to start or further utilise the online world to grow their business. If you identify with any of the statements below, you’re probably the kind of business we love to work with!
- You are working way too many hours and aren’t sure how to break the cycle in a way that benefits both you and your business.
- You are struggling to delegate work effectively or don’t have the right people in place to delegate to.
- A lack of systems and defined process is draining efficiency and resulting in the repeated creation of work with tasks taking longer than they should to complete.
- You are finding yourself in a constant stream of meetings and checking in with your team in order to work out who is doing what and how you are tracking on project deadlines.
- You have a general requirement for organisation and process streamlining within your business operations.
If you are ready to step away from the chaos, change gears and take your business to the next level, schedule a call with me and let’s get a plan in place!